Waves Crashing
I've been feeling lethargic lately. It's the heat and I've eaten too much raw fish. My belly is sore as the little critters work their way around my intestines. I have to find a health food store tomorrow to buy some Black Walnut to kill off anything that I may have picked up.
After a few days of avoiding the beach because of this lethargy we finally got to the wildness that is Tamarindo Beach and played in the smashing water. It was absolutely invigorating and really improved my mood.
Imagine feeling down in a tropical paradise. But it happens.. when the body crashes then the mind can soon follow.
On the mend after this little hiccup and not drinking.
I am having some silent times and reading my spiritual books.
Namaste
After a few days of avoiding the beach because of this lethargy we finally got to the wildness that is Tamarindo Beach and played in the smashing water. It was absolutely invigorating and really improved my mood.
Imagine feeling down in a tropical paradise. But it happens.. when the body crashes then the mind can soon follow.
On the mend after this little hiccup and not drinking.
I am having some silent times and reading my spiritual books.
Namaste
Comments
Post a Comment